Say Goodbye to Mosquitoes with Bye Bye Mosquito Stick On Patch
My Rating: ★★★★★
New and improved Bye Bye Mosquito Stick On Patch is a Filipino brand offering an alternative to harmful repellents. It is made from all-natural ingredients, as opposed to the harmful chemical neuro-toxin formula, like DEET. The sticker adheres to clothes, there is no need for skin contact assuring that nothing is transmitted to the bloodstream. Each stick-on patch is a powerful protective shield for every 60 lbs, for up to 12 hours.
Benefits of Bye Bye Mosquito Patches
- No skin contact (no skin irritation, does not dissolve, does not wash away with perspiration)
- Up to 12 hour defense (most brands only offer up to 4 hours protection)
- All-natural, no DEET formula. Ingredients include: Oils of Citronella, Eucalyptus, and Lemon
- Affordable, costing an average of Php 6.60 per day
- Safe and convenient
How to Use:
- 1 sticker patch per 60 lbs
- Balance and centralize scent distribution
- Prioritize lower areas as mosquitoes usually fly low
I personally have an eternal battle with mosquitoes. I’m one walking mosquito magnet and my sister also share the same fate as mine. Kids her size only need one patch. It smells citrus-y and comes in multiple colors and fun designs, you won’t worry about it being seen. However, for babies and toddlers, it is best to place it on the inner side of their shorts so they won’t peel it off (or eat it). I think this is the best and safest anti-mosquito patch out in the market. Now you can prevent Dengue fever from harming your kids!
Thank you Carlo and Monique Lopez of Waigu Inc. for introducing this product to me!
Bye-Bye Mosquito Patch packs are available at Mercury drugstores throughout Metro Manila, National Bookstore, Shopwise, and selected Rustan’s Supermarket outlets, and shall soon be available at Watson’s drugstores. Each pack costs PhP 39.75 (6 pieces).
Published: 2011-07-04 17:38:36