Facial Scrubs are used to exfoliate your skin and remove dead skin cells. Do not, however, overdo it. Too much exfoliation might aggravate your skin, which may eventually lead to irritation. Once or twice a week is enough.
If you’re low on a budget you can make your own easy-to-do facial scrub at home. You’ll be surprised that almost everything you need can be found in your kitchen.
Once you’ve tried making these natural facial scrubs, you will surely think twice of buying expensive facial scrubs that may contain chemicals and other harsh ingredients.
- Combine grapefruit juice and oatmeal into a paste.
- Add sugar to your cleanser and massage onto your skin.
- Mash together strawberries and oatmeal.
- Mix ground almonds with ground dried orange peel and a few drops of almond oil.
- Mix ground raw oats with pure honey, a bit of apple cider vinegar, and a drop of basil oil. Replace the basil oil with tea tree oil for problematic skin.
- Mix a half mashed banana with honey and sour cream.
- Mash strawberries and mix with honey.
- Mix cornmeal with water and make into a paste.
- Mix ground almond paste, honey, and lemon juice.
- Blend ground almonds, oatmeal, and milk.
Photo Credit: sassybella.com
Published: 2009-08-21 01:43:00