I fell in love with the Manolya WordPress Theme but when I installed it, my blog didn’t look exactly as the demo. Pfff. So, last weekend I dared to fix the errors myself.
The main page showed full content of blog posts, not the summary. Â I tweaked a few codes and voila – excerpts are now showing! Next, I dealt with the thumbnails and it turned out good. Felt like I’ve accomplished a major task so having a few nosebleeds because of the codes didn’t matter at all.
Another problem solved is the Featured Content Gallery. Thanks to my dear husband for helping me with this, yet I give half of the credit to myself for my extensive research skills, or should I say “googling” ability.
I also found the perfect background pattern, thanks to Background Labs!
See, my blog looks almost the same as the theme.
Manolya WordPress Theme – Demo Screenshot
Published: 2010-08-15 19:51:39