Neutrogena Fine Fairness Range Launch
Last Wednesday, I attended the Neutrogena Fine Fairness Range Launch in Society Lounge, Atrium Building, Makati City. The event “enlightened” me with facts about melanin and melanin production.
Today, a lot of Pinays dream to become “white”, spending thousands and thousands of money for whitening products in the market. But the speakers at Neutrogena event emphasized on how to prevent skinÂ darkness and not how to achieve white skin as soon as possible.
The Neutrogena Fine Fairness Range helps prevent melanin production through its 8 dimensional approach to fine fairness -Â Protect, Shield, Lighten, Renew, Block, Calm, Prevent and Restore. Also, its HealthyWhiteâ„¢ Complex is what makes the Fine Fairness range special. This advanced skin lightening treatment targets hyperpigmentation at its source with these ingredients:
- Essential Soyâ„¢ – blocks or limits the transfer of melanin to keratinocytes (the epidermis or outermost layer of skin). This results in a more even skin tone and brown spot reduction.
- Stabilized Vitamin C – a powerful antioxidant which blocks free radicals and reduces melanin formation. This stable form of Vitamin C also ensures a long-lasting healthy glow and is known to protect the skin from sun-induced redness.
- Vitamin B3 – is a water-soluble vitamin that works inside-out to renew cells, making skin appear more radiant and translucent.
- Portulaca extract – prevents pigmentation and blocks inflammation of the skinâ€™s upper epidermis layer, thus making skin naturally softer.
- Retinol – also known as pure Vitamin A, is a proven anti-aging ingredient that enhances cell renewal and prevents the accumulation and production of melanin. It also makes the skin firmer as it decreases the breakdown of collagen and elastin, while stimulating the production of new collagen at the same time.
- Natural minerals (mica and titanium dioxide) – enhances the reflection of light off the skin, making the surface of the skin appear more radiant; while broad spectrum UVA and UVB Filters filter out both UVA and UVB radiation, thereby preventing long-term formation of uneven pigmentation and reducing melanin production.
Neutrogena Event host Ms. Bianca Valerio
Dra. Lorna Frez explains the different causes of skin pigmentation
Neutrogena Brand Manager Gabby Roxas discusses the product benefits of the Fine Fairness Range
J&J Group Brand Manager Taffy Ledesma
Robert Kwon, J&J Regional Director for Professional Marketing, Asia Pacific, explains Neutrogena’s multi-dimensional approach to fairness and radiance
Neutrogena’s Fine Fairness Range Revealed
Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cleanser
Neutrogena Fine Fairness Toner
Neutrogena Fine Fairness Lotion
Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream