Smart Explorers International Pre-School and Learning Center
International Preschool in Makati
Smart Explorers International Pre-School and Learning Center is committed in providing a high quality education to preschoolers and help them understand various cultures and traditions, thus instilling a life long love for learning and providing an exceptional education through social, cultural, linguistic, cognitive and academic skills.
Managed by Petite Ecole Internationale Inc., this preschool in Makati is committed to maximize the potential of every child through active partnership between children, teachers, and parents. They cater to children 14months – 12 years old.
Their Early French Immersion Program advocates French as a second language learning. It aims to expose children to rich and varied language activities and promote the acquisition of French in meaningful ways. Furthermore, the school is an accredited member of the IPC (International Pre-school Curriculum). The IPC is the world’s first curriculum provider dedicated to raising standards in preschool education.
The school’s aims are:
- to foster children’s growth in learning in an environment that is nurturing, play-base and developmentally appropriate
- to offer multilingual, multicultural and academic learning opportunities for preschool age children that fosters an appreciation for linguistic and cultural diversity
- to produce well-rounded preschoolers that are better prepared to enter primary schooling
- Toddler Class: Smart Tots (14months-3 ½ years old). The Smart Beginners class encourages curiosity, and develops self-confidence in your young tots through music, language, play and more.
- Pre-School Education: Preparatory (32 months-4 year old), Nursery (4-5years old), and Kindergarten (5-6 year old). Starting on the right path is vital to encourage children to enjoy observing, exploring and discovering the world, to nurture them to learn to think, and to think to learn. Reinforced with fun activities, their growth will be fostered in an environment that is nurturing, play-base, and developmentally appropriate while at the same time covering essential subject areas that prepares them for elementary schooling.
- Traditional Tutoring: Tutor Time (K-G12). The Tutor Time program is designed to assist students to reach their full potential in specific core subjects. The program supports the students’ academic curriculum, promotes goal setting, address individual student strengths and weaknesses, build academic self-confidence and encourage motivation.
- Creative Discovery: Creative Beginners (3-5 years old) and Creative Builders (6-12 years old). The creative discovery class promotes the creativeness and nurtures artistic development in every child. It makes use of various materials to create different fun arts and crafts projects.
- Science Explorations (5-12 years old). Science Explorations class nurtures the natural curiosity and sense of wonder in every child. Specific hands-on activities introduce basic scientific concepts in a fun and exciting way to allow your child to learn to think critically and creatively.
- Building Blocks: Smart Builders (2-6 years old). The Building Blocks program makes use of the basic colored blocks to enhance and nurture creative self-expression at the earliest age. The materials are relatively simple but used in a multitude of imaginative ways, cultivating our children’s artistic ideas.
- Little Gymnastics (3-12 years old). The Little Gymnastics class is designed to teach the important fundamental skills in gymnastics while allowing your kids to have fun along the way! Some of the activities include balance beam, bars, obstacle course, tumble track and basic tumbling.
- Martial Arts (3-12 years old). The Martial Arts program incorporates all the protocol and discipline of a more traditional program, but in a unique and fun manner. The physical benefits are profound, as children practice kicking, punching, blocking, yelling, stretching, running and jumping during each interactive class.
Tuition fees range from Php 300-800/session for the extra curricular programs, and average of Php 75,000 – Php 130,000 annually for pre-school. They offer several payment plans that are very flexible and easy for the parents – Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-annual, and Annual. All equipment and materials (supplies, arts and crafts, work sheets, etc) are included in the tuition fee, as well as teachers and coaches professional fees.
Smart Explorers is located at G/F Libran House 144 Legazpi St. Cor. V.A. Ruffino, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Metro Manila. You may contact them at (02) 750-6384, 0949-7764171, and 0927-7053585 or email them at email@example.com.
Like Smart Explorers on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/Petite.Ecole