Your favorite summer dress isn’t just for the hot days anymore. Make it work during the cold season and you’ll develop a knack for creating new outfits. With your newfound talent in mixing and matching outfits, you can maximize your wardrobe and add more value to the stuff you already own. You can check out One Stop Plus for a wide selection of casual and party dresses, and even evening dresses plus size styles.
Printed summer dresses, especially florals, are versatile and fun to wear. They work wonders during winter when muted colors, associated with the cold, chilly weather are everywhere. With just a few add ons, your seasonal dress will become an all year round favorite.
- Toughen up summer dresses in autumn with cardigans, soft leather jackets, and boots. Oxfords and brogues are also great.
- Pair your dress with dark accents – dark colored shrugs, tights, and accessories.
- Belts cinches the waist and adds more drama.
- Scarves are a must for the winter.
- Layer with tights and leggings to warm up those gams.
- A sundress can be worn at night with a blazer or a cardigan, a statement necklace, and a cross-body handbag.
- Hats and berets make a cute accent.
- Arm warmers are optional. But hey, they’re nice to have once in a while.
- Play with current trends. However, do not overdo it. You don’t want a trend overload. Make sure you showcase one or two trends and fill the remainder of the outfit with neutrals.
Photo Credits: shine.yahoo.com, femalenetwork.com, thefashionpolice.net, collegefashion.net, divaliciousdeals.com, fashions-sweethart.blogspot.com, handcraftlife.blogspot.com, http://www.remchic.com