Meet my new bff, Benefit Lyin’ Eyes Concealer. Mom sort of “tossed” this thing to me a few weeks ago. What destiny.
Benefit Lyin’ Eyes Brush-On Concealer decently covers up dark circles and brightens up the eye area. It has a sheer coverage (more natural-looking) and I don’t need to do touch-ups during the day. It hides the shadows perfectly but does not cover the darkness completely. I’ll leave that stuff to a more hard-working concealer.
The liquid has a creamy consistency and it blends well with my skin tone. To use, you have to turn-click the bottom part. One to three turns/clicks are enough. Don’t get clicker happy though or you’ll end up having too much.
- Make sure the concealer matches your complexion.
- Apply moisturizer before applying concealer.
- Dab gently using your fourth finger.
- Don’t tug on the skin around the eyes. It will result to more wrinkles.
- Sheer concealers give a more natural look.
- Apply sparingly. It shouldn’t be cakey or thick.
- To set your concealer, lightly brush over with a sheer translucent powder.
Awake and fresh-looking eyes in an instant. (No face powder yet)
With concealer No concealer