The Krispy Kreme Coffee Passport
Great news for Krispy Kreme aficionados! Krispy Kreme, a world-famous doughnut and coffee brand, is having its 75th birthday blowout with a cool treat for everyone.
Starting today, August 17, the Coffee Passport makes a comeback. This means FREE treats for those who delight in its Signature Coffee and wide variety of espresso-based drinks. Here’s how to get yours:
- Get the Coffee Passport upon purchase of a medium or large cup of Signature Coffee or espresso.
- Collect stamps to fill it: one cup of Signature Coffee or espresso for one stamp, and a Brew Box or a Brew Box Jr. for two.
- Complete three (3) stamps and get a free half dozen of Original Glazed doughnuts.
- Complete six (6) stamps and receive a free Krispy Kreme birthday mug.
- Complete twelve (12) stamps and exchange it with a box of a dozen Original Glazed doughnuts!
These passports will be available in Krispy Kreme stores nationwide until September 30. On the other hand, stamps will be given until October 14, while redemption of the free items will extend until December 14.
With the Coffee Passport, every trip to a Krispy Kreme store is once again made more exciting—adding delight to the brand’s one-of-a-kind offerings.
Get your Coffee Passports in 33 Krispy Kreme branches nationwide: hotlight stores in SM Mall of Asia, Greenhills Shopping Center, Festival Supermall Alabang, Bonifacio High Street and Cebu IT Park; other outlets at Trinoma, Eastwood, Greenbelt 5, Glorietta 4, Jaka Building, RCBC Plaza, Paseo Center, and Valero Street.
Photo Credit: krispykreme.com.ph
Published: 2012-08-17 15:52:13