Get Ready for Asia E-Commerce Expo 2015 #AECoE
Asia E-Commerce Expo 2015 is finally going to happen on November 25, 2015 at SMX Convention Center, Taguig from 8AM to 6PM. More than 20 speakers and expecting 300 attendees plus 30 exhibitors are going to showcase their products and services.
The event’s main objective is to empower the start up inovators and traditional organizations to adapt E-Commerce & to learn from the following sessions and discussions. Topics will include EPrivacy, Elogistics, EPayments, Market Analysis, Digital Marketing, CRM, Strategy, E- Commerce and Going Global.
10 Start Up Innovators will also be presented to share to the attendees their products and services and possibly to meet their prospective partners. Start Up Companies will be given 5 minutes each to present their innovation, company profiles, products and services.
#AECoE is not just about learning, empowerment and inspiration. It also gives start up companies potential future collaborations.
Speakers confirmed are as follows (plus 5 more awaiting for their confirmation):
• Constantin Robertz- Managing Director, Zalora
• Lars Jeppesen- CEO, Tech One Global
• Jacqueline Van Den Ende- Managing Director, Lamudi
• Kristian Melquiades- General Manager, Viber
• Janette Toral- Founder, Digital Club Filipino
• Subir Lohani- Managing Director, Carmudi
• Chinkee Tan- Book Author and Radio Host
• Robert Yupangco- CEO, Yupangco Group of Companies
• Frederic Levy- Founder & CEO, CashCashPinoy
• Camille Montejo- CEO, Tree Top Adventure Inc.
• Bjorn Pardo- CEO, Xend Business Solutions
• Quentin Boucher- Managing Director, Ensogo
• Amor Maclang- Director for Communications, Geiser Maclang Marketing Communications Inc.
• Mannix Pabalan- CEO, Hashtag Digital
• Chris Kiklas- President, EmLogis
• Pocholo Gonzales- CEO, Creativoices Production
• Spanky Enriquez- Corporate Communications Consultant
Speakers are leaders from different industries and engaged in momentous pursuits of significance to the ASEAN region. Attendees are senior business people, high-ranking government officials and media journalists.
Registration Fee: Php 3,000.00 (Inclusion: Snacks, Elegant Buffet Lunch, Conference and Expo)
Register in 3 Easy Steps:
- Deposit the registration fee to TAG Media and Public Relations — BPI Checking Account # 1680 0010 29
- Scan the deposit slip
- Send the scanned copy to email@example.com
For those who are interested in the “Pitch In” Session, you can still submit your profile on or before September 30, 2015. The chosen companies will be included in the program/agenda.
For more info please check http://l.facebook.com/l/PAQGVCU_LAQFIYs6ZbQoro6bJFAh5ipODydIQZDZdVNOiQA/www.asiaecommerce.ph & for partnership/sponsorship, please contact the organizer at 09166299381 or firstname.lastname@example.org