SM Cinema Free Movie Day by E-PLUS
SM Cinema is giving away free movie tickets this holiday 2012! Yes, you’ve read that right – FREE Movies! My inner movie buff self is grateful for this promo from SM and E-Plus. All you have to do is Like the E-Plus Facebook page then register! Here’s the step-by-step guide.
How to get a free movie:
- Registration is open from November 22 – December 6, 2012.
- Like E-Plus on Facebook: www.facebook.com/eplus.sm
- To register, go to the “Free Movie Day App” –> apps.facebook.com/freemovieday/
- Fill out the registration form. Make sure all details are accurate.
- Choose one (1) Facebook friend to share your tickets with.
- Select an SM Cinema branch, time slot, and movie. The movie list will come out once you’ve chosen the SM branch and time slot. Everything you’ve chosen becomes final once you confirm, so double check the details.
- You’ll get a voucher with your name and your friend’s name, plus the redemption details. The friend you’ve chosen cannot register on his/her own (meaning you both can only watch ONE movie) to accommodate other patrons.
- Print the voucher and present it with your ID at the Free Movie Day redemption booth. The details on the voucher are final.
- Claiming of tickets will be from November 23 – December 6, 2012.
- The free movie day is on December 8, 2012 (Saturday).
The Free Movie Day is a one-day affair (December 8). I’ve been trying to register for three days but the app was having a lot of downtime due to huge traffic. Be patient and eventually (and hopefully) you’ll get your free tickets too. Here’s my proof. 🙂
I’ve downloaded my voucher and it was cut on the side, leaving out my husband’s last name. So, I’ll be printing the voucher and get a screenshot of the voucher on the main voucher page. I’ll save the screenshot on my mobile phone too, just in case.