Baby Boom! Portraits by Leny Cruzado
My Rating: ★★★★★
Zaiel’s second baby photo shoot happened last October 29, 2010. The photographer was Ms. Leny Cruzado. A schoolmate of mine suggested her Facebook fan page, Baby Boom Portraits by Leny Cruzado, and I inquired about her baby photography services right away, since I was considering a pre-birthday photo shoot for my child. You may also want to check out Zaiel’s first photo shoot at The Picture Company.
Leny Cruzado is a freelance photographer who specializes in newborn portraits, baby photography, kids portraits, family portraits, and maternity portraits. Her weekends are normally fully-booked so I’ve decided to have the shoot on a weekday. I asked her about the theme and the costumes available for use and this was her reply:
Hello Shane, I am not very much into costumes because I want to show more of the baby’s personality and character in the pictures rather than the costumes. Although, I use simpler props like angel wings, baskets and hats. I also encourage the client to bring the baby’s favorite toys because it makes the image more personal and memorable :).
I highly recommend her photography services. She’s both a professional and a sweetheart. Thank you Leny!
I availed of her Baby Boom! Package (Pre-Birthday Photo Shoot) worth Php 3,200. The package includes:
- 1 hour of fun photo session on studio
- Home service or location shoot available
- Unlimited shots during the 1 hour shoot
- All good shots will be given on CD (for web-sharing)
- Five (5) best shots of your choice will be enhanced and artistically edited
- High-resolution digital files of your five (5) chosen pictures will be given. You can reprint this up to poster size
- Up to maximum 4 family members can join the photo shoot
- Prints included with this package are 5 photos in 5R and 1 reprint on 8R
We arrived at Indios Bravos Studio located at 7467D Bagtikan St. San Antonio Village in Makati City at around 10:30 AM. The studio setup was so plain that I never expected her shots to be freakin-tastic. Leny Cruzado had her stuff available for the pictorial: a basket, a few bonnets, rags and blankets, and some toys.
The first set was the hardest part. Zaiel was not familiar with the place and he seemed confused about what was happening. Finally, in this photo he’s all warmed up and smiling.
Zaiel wore cute bonnets for the second set.
I dressed him up with a robe gifted by one of his Lolas. I also brought his bath buddy – the rubber duckie.
Baby Zaiel in his tiger suit. Raaaawr!
In this picture, he looks like a cute little gangster.
Nothing beats conceptual art.
This concept is a free set. Leny provided the Santa Hat.
I also ordered a Birthday Guestbook for Php 2,500 and I was very satisfied with the spreads.
- 8×8 inches Memory Book, 10 laminated photo pages (5 spreads)
- Photos from the Baby Boom! photo session will be artistically laid-out in a message album
- It allows your guests to write their wishes and messages for the celebrant