Savor the Flavors with Northern Eats and Treats at the Food Circuit, SM The Block
Taste Evolves – The Food Circuit Launch
The Food Circuit at SM City North Edsa, The Block is now officially open!
The Taste Evolves – The Food Circuit Launch last Sunday was a celebration of flavors around the world. Hosted by Ms. Sam Oh, guests were invited to savor delicious samples from food booths. SM Supermalls’ SVP for Operations, Mr. Steven Tan, also welcomed all the guests and partners and invited the public to a week-long food celebration.
The Food Circuit: Week-long Food Celebration
Catch the Taste Flairs food fair from June 19-26. Attend the delicious chef discussions and learn from the masters from June 25-26 at 3PM and 5PM. Enjoy flavors well-favored with in-store food deals all week long. And revel in the rhythm and beats of live musical performances from June 25 to 26, 5PM and 6PM.
27 New Restaurants + North Eats Magazine
SM North Edsa brings twenty seven (27) delicious dining selections in one exciting destination. Located at the ground floor of The Block, the Food Circuit showcases 27 new restaurants where families and foodies alike can broaden their culinary horizon. Moreover, its newest food magazine, North Eats, is now available to spread the new flavors at the North.
A myriad of delectable flavors await you at the Food Circuit from local flavors and beyond. You can choose from Filipino, Japanese, Mexican, Italian, Thai, Latin American/American, English, Korean, Chinese, Greek/Mediterranean, Spanish, and French cuisines.
- Indulge with savory delights: Amici, Almon Marina, Casa Italia, Eat City, Grind Burgers, Gyro V, Mr. Pizza, Potato Corner and Nacho Bimby.
- Savor classic favorites: Bistro Remedios, Cafe Adriatico, Conti’s Bakery and Cafe, and Gringo.
- Tantalize your taste buds with Asian flavors: Bubble Tea, Osaka Ohsho, BonChon, King Chef, Tamarind, Rock & Seoul, Nadai Fujisoba, and Cafe Shibuya.
- Have delightful desserts with Baskin Robbins, GoNuts Donuts, Costa Coffee, Kumori, La Lola Churreria, La Macaronerie, Sweetea’s by Da.u.de, and Tous Les Jours, and Cafe Kumori.
I was able to try a few food samples during the launch and here’s a list of what [food] gets my thumbs up:
- Costa Coffee S’mores brownie. Heaven!
- Matcha churros by La Lola Churreria. My matcha monster self couldn’t get enough!
- Green Mango Ice Cream with Bagoong by Casa Italia. My first, and it was surprisingly good.
- Baskin Robbins Gold Medal Ribbon Ice Cream. Generously laced with caramel, that sweet thing.
- Larb Tuna by Tamarind. I think I devoured 4 to 5 mini cups.
- Cheese Pizza by Mr. Pizza
- Dimsum by King Chef. Who doesn’t love dimsum?
- Sweetea’s fruit juices
- Gourmet Sandwich and Gamberi and Chorizo Pasta by Almon Marina
- Potato Corner in Green Peas and Caramel flavors (well, not me but my kids)
- Gringo. I love Mexican food.
Ready, set, and go.. calibrate your taste buds! Embark on a culinary adventure at SM City North Edsa and feast on a wide array of dining choices. Visit the Food Circuit, The Block Ground Floor, as SM City North Edsa brings a whole new level of dining to the north! #northeats #smnorthedsa
For Inquiries, call 929-3641
SM City North Edsa